FEATURED RECORDING

North Mississippi Allstar February 26, 2010 Highline Ballroom New York, NY Taped and Transferred by T.J. Samulis

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Greetings!

Thanks for checking out my blog! This space was created as a place for me to share my live concert recordings and write some reviews. You'll be able to stream or download these recordings all in one spot. In the upcoming weeks I'd like to post a full list of all the shows I've taped to serve as my own personal archive.

I've been recording live music since February 2005 and have compiled a vast collection of music over this time. While most of shows I like to attend can be considered rock concerts, I'd find it hard to classify them as one specific genre. So turn those speakers up LOUD, kickback and enjoy! I hope you like listening and reading about them just as much as I did recording them.

For now, I've posted my Winter Warmer: 2008. It's a collection of some of my favorite moments of 2007 that I compiled around this time last year. It was initially intended to be burnt onto CD; hence why it's only 79 minutes. It was pretty hard to squeeze a years worth of music into one CD, but in the end I was happy with the collection. With this year coming to a close I should have 2009's installment ready soon!

Here's the complete track list:

01. Widespread Panic - Ain't Life Grand - Tower Theater - 07/17/07
02. Grace Potter and The Nocturnals - Big White Gate - The Fillmore @ TLA - 12/01/07
03. The Brakes featuring Scott Tournet - Born Under A Bad Sign - The Fillmore @ TLA - 12/01/07
04. Amos Lee - Listen - moe.down 8 - 09/02/07
05. The Roots - Long Time - moe.down 8 - 08/31/07
06. Blues Traveler - What's For Breakfast - Paradise Rock Club - 11/05/07
07. Meat Puppets - Plateau - moe.down 8 - 09/01/07
08. moe. featuring Perry Ferrell - Ocean Size - moe.down 8 - 09/01/07
09. RAQ - Shirly Be A Drooler > Beauregard - Highine Ballroom - 11/24/07
10. Umphrey's Mcgee - Uncommon > Glory > Uncommon - Nokia Theatre - 10/20/07
11. The Wood Brothers - Luckiest Man - Haddon Lake Park - 06/20/07
12. The Radiators featuring Mark Mullins- Papaya - Palombaro Club - 06/16/07
13. The Disco Biscuits - Joy To The World > Bernstein and Chasnoff - The Fillmore @ TLA - 12/29/06


FREE service provided by MusicWebTown.com

Album photo taken by Matt Casey

If the streaming audio isn't working, please follow this link to listen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere TJ!